APPROVED EMDR CONSULTANTS
– provide consultation:
1) to trainees of EMDR Basic Training seeking to complete their consultation requirements;
2) to members seeking to become Certified EMDR Practitioners or renew their certification status;
3) to any EMDR practitioners seeking consultation on the use of EMDR in their clinical practice.
CERTIFIED EMDR PRACTITIONERS
– have successfully completed the requirements of:
1) applying EMDR Therapy to a minimum number of clients;
2) logged a minimum number of clinical hours;
3) received a minimum number of consultation hours with an Approved EMDR Consultant.
– have completed all the requirements of at least Part/Weekend 1 of (2) of an EMDR Singapore Approved EMDR Basic Training.
– are persons who are interested in EMDR, and/or attended a training on EMDR that has not been approved by EMDR Singapore.
– are persons who qualify under one of the above membership categories but are not residing in Singapore.